(for Conflict Coaching / Mediation)
– and –
Heart & Soul
Bereavement for Seniors
(Grief and Loss)
is that Fear, Grief and Loss are at the Core of Conflict.
He uses his Theory to assist people to resolve misunderstandings and to reach a mutual agreement in a compassionate manner.
“Bill is a caring and empathetic listener.
… and has a wonderful ability to empathize.
He makes us feel safe to share our concerns, frustrations and losses.
We are all enriched by his caring warmth.”
There are solutions for helping elders live happier lives by:
- having more open and loving communication with family,
- getting relief from the pain and suffering of losing a spouse,
- finding a safe and respectful resolution to a disruptive family conflict.
Professional Coaching on:
- Caregiver Support
- Grief and Loss Issues
- End of Life Planning
- Unresolved Family Dispute
- Issues of Downsizing/ Moving into a Retirement Home
- Considering your Executor or Power of Attorney Choices
- Abuse: Emotional, Financial, Physical
When issues exceed our specialized services, we consult other professionals such as: Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Clergy or Community Societies and Services.
We provide the elder community and their families with certified professional services to clients in Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and South-Western Ontario.