“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.”
Psychoholistic Coaching can resolve family issues without going any further.
Psychoholistic Coaching can help with…
- Disagreement between you and your family members around issues concerning present or future care of your parent(s).
- Denial and lack of co-operation regarding issues that need to be resolved before they become dangerous.
- Secrets, lies, old wounds, cover-ups or miscommunication between family members.
- Emotions getting in the way of resolving family issues.
- Uncertainty how to raise sensitive topics for family discussion.
- Family financial or legal issues causing concern (i.e. will and powers of attorney)
- Not being heard or respected (i.e. feeling ignored, not asked to be involved with decisions)
- Personality or control behaviors causing breakdown in communication. (i.e. interrupting, not letting others talk, accusing one another, prevailing distrust)
We create a safe, confidential and respectful setting to resolve issues and conflicts.